2. In order to access our website you must be at least 21 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any applicable law or regulation applicable to you.
3. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
4. The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Aurora Blaze. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under nay such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
5. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of the Terms or applicable law or regulation.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold Aurora Blaze harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against them by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Aurora Blaze, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Aurora Blaze assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
8. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time-to-time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
9. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
10. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of Alaska, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by, a court of competent jurisdiction located in Fairbanks, AK. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
1. We receive collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We also collect personally identifiable information that may include Full Name and Email .
2. When using the "Contact Us" form you provide us with personal information such as Name and Email. We assume that you agree to the collection of your personal information and that it will be used for the specific reasons stated above.
3. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to provide our content and member services. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Updated: September 17, 2019